Tuesday, April 6, 2010

As I sit here and watch The Biggest Loser I can’t help on reflect on how pathetic I am, physically speaking…

Let me clarify…

I see these morbidly obese people working out with all of their might. For hours on end they sweat and grunt, push up, pull down lunge and run. I on the other hand did Level One of Jillian Michaels Thirty Day Shred,…

Once…

Three days ago…

And I still can’t walk down the stairs straight… REALLY? Really!

 Sixteen minutes of exercise, one time, and I think I qualify for a Handicap tag for my car. I leaned over the arm of the sofa and the pressure on the front of my left thigh made me yelp! My sister… love my sister… told me I needed to do some light exercise the next day, like my elliptical machine, to keep my muscles from seizing up… I’m thinking, Shit, I washed my hair which required me to lift my arms over my head… three times… that qualified! So I’m thinking       1) Jillian is the Devil
2) the contestants must have some good drugs on that show and
3) How can I get some of those drugs.

That’s it… that’s all I got…

Going to Wal Mart for more Ibuprofen... my drug of choice- God bless NSAIDS


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment